Mini Laptop Accessories - Unusable motherboard, no refund, no replacement
Buying motherboard for DELL Inspiron Dell-F7372:
order date 02.05.2012,
28.05. order for DELL engineer to build in motherboard,
30.05. DELL engineer: After unpacking the board he immediately stated that this board is substantially damaged. This damage is not a transport damage. Obviously this board has been violently extracted from another computer.
30.05. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the case, including documentation
04.07. another mail to above address with complaint of no reply,
05.07. reply asking for more details and immediate reaction with documentation (fotos),
17.07. another complaint of no reply,
18.07. reply "we had contacted the carrier and ask them pay the cost of motherboard.
and we will send you a new board soon."
No refund nor delivery of board as promised till today (21.08.). They seem to be crooks and obviously use annoying delaying tactics. Apparently they are located in China and not in Canada.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "On March 14th I ordered a Cube i7 Tablet that was offered for $304 from gearbest, naturaly I added a stylus and a keyboard to the order. Friday March 18th, I..."
- "I ordered the 3.0 VGA to USB so that I can use double screens on my all-in-one HP desktop and after I installed the software sent with the vga to..."
- "In April 2015, I bought a smartphone on Ebay with a two years Squaretrade warranty plan. The camera got defective after one and a half years, so I file a claim...."
- "This company advertises under a german webdomain neu-laptop-akku.de to sell original Dell power supplies. The site is a perfect imitation of legally correct german website, only the Impressum required by..."
- "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."