Mini Laptop Accessories - Order was never shipped
I made the order on www.mini-laptop-accessories.com on 27th of June 2013 - it was a keyboard for Asus laptop, paid using Paypal but the order was never shipped.
I contacted the guy who runs this business (Robin G), he responded a couple of times with some generic response ("OK, I inform our manager to do that."), but since 2013 there're no updates on this order.
In 2014 and 2015 I submitted several requests on their website but received no responses.
Dear Robin, if you're reading this review here's my message to you: I haven't forgot about the order and I will remind you about it until it's shipped or I get a full refund.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Asus Laptop Keyboard
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "Lazada and their supplier My Shop Marketing sent me a fake Sony mdr xb400. Headphones. Clearly fake because even the box packaging is different when I look at an original..."
- "I ordered the waterproof head set on our around Devendra 19th 2014. I received a tracking number. I received an email saying it was shipped. When it never was..."
- "Warning! DO NOT EVER BUY FLOWERS FROM 'The Flower Shoppe Westmead'!!! My boyfriend is overseas and ordered some flowers to be delivered to my house. He provided the house number..."
- "4x4 and caravan transported from W.A to NSW. Little CBC truck broke down in outback NSW. What was suppose to be around a 3 day delivery time frame, according to..."
- "The Bedside Assist Rail I bought from Drive Medical via e-bay was advertised as new. The picture on eBay shows clean white rails. However, the item I received has brown..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."