I made the order on www.mini-laptop-accessories.com on 27th of June 2013 - it was a keyboard for Asus laptop, paid using Paypal but the order was never shipped.

I contacted the guy who runs this business (Robin G), he responded a couple of times with some generic response ("OK, I inform our manager to do that."), but since 2013 there're no updates on this order.

In 2014 and 2015 I submitted several requests on their website but received no responses.

Dear Robin, if you're reading this review here's my message to you: I haven't forgot about the order and I will remind you about it until it's shipped or I get a full refund.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of asus laptop keyboard from Mini Laptop Accessories and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $48 and wants Mini Laptop Accessories to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mini Laptop Accessories for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mini Laptop Accessories?

Comments